WHY VISUALIZE

My Vision Board
They say if you see it then it will happen. Visualization is Powerful. If you do something
repeatedly, the brain secretes chemicals that cause dendrites on the brain cells related to the action to grow until they connect with one another, forming in a new network. When this growth is complete , the brain has the most efficient possible wiring to enable the action. What psychologists have discovered is that simply imagining the activity (visualization) has almost the same effect. The mind doesn't seem to care if you are physically performing the action or simply imagining it.
I am going to be creating a Vision board in my office. I suggest you ladies give this a try. Imagine what you want your body to look like , print out that picture and hang it on your board. See what you want your bank account to look like; the exact numbers written on a piece of paper. Visualize your personal life; do you want to have a bigger home? do you want to live in the country? the city? are you seeing what you can have?
Ive been reading “The Badass life” as professional development for my business and I would love to participate in creating a Vision Board.
Let me know who is up for the Task!! Once mine is created I will post it on the page. Take some time out of your busy day and create success for yourself in your body, mind, and spirit.

Comments

Popular Posts