3 week Meal Plan

This meal includes 1 protein, 1 carb, 1 fat, and 1 serving of veggies


I started a new nutrition plan based on a competition schedule.  Its always good for you body to try something new to help keep your metabolism going and to give yourself a new goal to accomplish.  I always find it helpful if I wrote everything out first so I can see what foods I need for the day to make sure I get in all the nutrients I need to follow this new plan.  I keep my food log in a notebook I found around my house while doing some spring cleaning (because with 2 toddlers who has time to even go buy a new notebook...lol


I find this plan easy because believe it or not I don't like to cook everything night.  This plan allows me to eat plain, simple foods for two days in a row and then on the third day Im allowed my regular eating meal plan; which I like because I look forward to a nice home cooked meal when I do cook.

Here is the link to the PDF of the meal plan for 3 days.  Let me know if you guys give it a try.


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oU71OToEFH4Zl7VlIWVIj67y-GYlj6yEKu0_lsDJN24/edit

Comments

Popular Posts